Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

DigiTopZ #2

Page 126 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1273
    Wanted to thank the Rebug Team for launching this Wonderful package REBUG 4.46.1 REX EDITIONs - AUG. 2ND 2013. Always knowing we can trust your releases.

here the scenario :
    I had Rebug 3.55 before updating for some strange reason when i tried to install REBUG 4.46.1 D-REX EDITION i got a corrupt error, excuse that i cant provide the error code right now.

so i tried REBUG 4.46.1 REX EDITION (working) but getting Error 80010017 Hoping that Rebug 4.46.1 Lite would solve issues i installed it.

so now i want to revert back to Rebug 3.55 or a suggested Rebug Version as a lot of my favorite games and apps give me Error 80010017 and i cannot higher signed packages ( most are pkg i am running on Dosbox)

1)Please be so kind to assist me as i don't want to brick my PS3, #note 3.72 Version Spoofer 2.0 installed on 3.55 ( should i delete first?)

I have Downloaded the following now (not installed):
    toggle_qa.pkg
    REBUG_TOOLBOX_02.01.05.pkg

as for the latest mM selecting BD mirror gave me Cannot launch errors, but seem to launch games when un-ticked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bize32 View Post
    Wanted to thank the Rebug Team for launching this Wonderful package REBUG 4.46.1 REX

- AUG. 2ND 2013. Always knowing we can trust your releases.

here the scenario :
    I had Rebug 3.55 before updating for some strange reason when i tried to install REBUG 4.46.1 D-REX EDITION i got a corrupt error, excuse that i cant provide the error code right now.

so i tried REBUG 4.46.1 REX EDITION (working) but getting Error 80010017 Hoping that Rebug 4.46.1 Lite would solve issues i installed it.

so now i want to revert back to Rebug 3.55 or a suggested Rebug Version as a lot of my favorite games and apps give me Error 80010017 and i cannot higher signed packages ( most are pkg i am running on Dosbox)

1)Please be so kind to assist me as i don't want to brick my PS3, #note 3.72 Version Spoofer 2.0 installed on 3.55 ( should i delete first?)

I have Downloaded the following now (not installed):
    toggle_qa.pkg
    REBUG_TOOLBOX_02.01.05.pkg

as for the latest mM selecting BD mirror gave me Cannot launch errors, but seem to launch games when un-ticked.
    U have resign ur apps and psn games to run them on 4.xx CFW. Or u can download resigned patches.

If u wish to revert back to 3.55, just enable QA using the Rebug Toolbox and install Rebug 3.55.4 from XMB.

But I strongly recommended staying on 4.4x. There's little to no reason to stay on 3.55 where u have to keep patching the new games.
    CECHL 500GB: OFW 2.50 > OFW 2.76 > OFW 3.41 w/ dongle > OFW 3.55 > 3.55 kmeaw > Rebug 4.30.1 > Rebug 4.30.2
    Off to my summer vacation, might be AFK for a while... Happy Summer!

Quote Originally Posted by mschumacher69 View Post
    U have resign ur apps and psn games to run them on 4.xx CFW. Or u can download resigned patches.

If u wish to revert back to 3.55, just enable QA using the Rebug Toolbox and install Rebug 3.55.4 from XMB.

But I strongly recommended staying on 4.4x. There's little to no reason to stay on 3.55 where u have to keep patching the new games.
    Wow that was rather a quick response mschumacher69

Thanks for the Help. as You suggested i will stay on REBUG 4.46.1 REX and get resigned patches. except for google searches can you maybe PM me on a good place to start looking?

So, I had Rebug 4.42.2 Lite installed. I did previously have QA Enabled. I tried to install both 4.46.1 D-REX and 4.41.3 D-REX and both tell me the PUP file is corrupt.

My first thought was because I was on a Lite CFW, so I downgraded back to 3.55.4, and also double check QA flagging, which was still enabled. I then attempted installing both 4.46.1 D-REX and 4.41.3 D-REX again, only to be met with the same corrupted PUP file error.

I was able to install 4.46.1 Lite, and all seems okay, but I'm wondering what's up with the 4.46.1 D-REX and 4.41.3 D-REX files? I read a bunch of post about problems, but nothing that seemed like my specific problem.

Quote Originally Posted by motopsycho650 View Post
    So, I had Rebug 4.42.2 Lite installed. I did previously have QA Enabled. I tried to install both 4.46.1 D-REX and 4.41.3 D-REX and both tell me the PUP file is corrupt.

My first thought was because I was on a Lite CFW, so I downgraded back to 3.55.4, and also double check QA flagging, which was still enabled. I then attempted installing both 4.46.1 D-REX and 4.41.3 D-REX again, only to be met with the same corrupted PUP file error.

I was able to install 4.46.1 Lite, and all seems okay, but I'm wondering what's up with the 4.46.1 D-REX and 4.41.3 D-REX files? I read a bunch of post about problems, but nothing that seemed like my specific problem.
    U cannot install D-REX on top of a CEX CFW such as LITE. D-REX is only installable on top of DEX CFWs.

U have to install REX on top of CEX CFWs.
    CECHL 500GB: OFW 2.50 > OFW 2.76 > OFW 3.41 w/ dongle > OFW 3.55 > 3.55 kmeaw > Rebug 4.30.1 > Rebug 4.30.2

Duh. Had rex and Drex confused. thanks

nice work! this is great

hey guys . just want to ask a few things .

sorry to ask this again but I'm just making sure that the procedures apply to my current situation as I can't really tell if I have people around here who has the same case as mine and I just want to make sure since I am a total noob to this . my PS3 firmware is at 4.41 , and I think this is the lite version of REBUG I installed way back , and I'm not quite sure what to do in order to get this newer version of REBUG CFW in my console . so please help me on what to do as I really don't know how .

also , I can't access PSN using my version of CFW , which is the lite version of REBUG , and I'm not quite sure if I can now download stuffs from PSN with this CFW . so can anyone enlighten me ?

to anyone who can help , please help me and thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by teeowem View Post
    hey guys . just want to ask a few things .

sorry to ask this again but I'm just making sure that the procedures apply to my current situation as I can't really tell if I have people around here who has the same case as mine and I just want to make sure since I am a total noob to this . my PS3 firmware is at 4.41 , and I think this is the lite version of REBUG I installed way back , and I'm not quite sure what to do in order to get this newer version of REBUG CFW in my console . so please help me on what to do as I really don't know how .

also , I can't access PSN using my version of CFW , which is the lite version of REBUG , and I'm not quite sure if I can now download stuffs from PSN with this CFW . so can anyone enlighten me ?

to anyone who can help , please help me and thank you .
    Just install Rebug 4.46.1 LITE/REX from XMB and update your mM to the latest version.

but I downloaded the 4.46.1 D-Rex edition . still the same procedures ?