Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

DigiTopZ #2

Hybrid View

Are there any installation diagrams for the superslims? I want to know how much soldering is required.

Quote Originally Posted by t_jay17 View Post
    Are there any installation diagrams for the superslims? I want to know how much soldering is required.
    Installation Manuals should be online in the Official Cobra ODE Support Forum later on this week.

Close to the same time the first reviewers will also hopefully make installation videos as part of their review process, or at least some close-up pictures.

They say it is easier then 3k3y, but I can't personally confirm that, all tho I can say the 3k3y is not easy that is for sure!

-=( Gary from O.P.A. / Your Master Phoenix Admin / MaxConsole / PS3Crunch / 360Crunch / PSVitaGuru / WiiUNewz )=-

Quote Originally Posted by t_jay17 View Post
    If you plan to install any ode without extracting the bd-key you always need 6 solder points

Quote Originally Posted by rowjack1993 View Post
    the thing that bothers me the most with 3k3y is how long it will take to get the IRD files and wether they exist for your specific game version, over the past few days i have been gathering up a couple of ps3 games that i really wanna play, now on the 3k3y webiste, i could only find the IRD for the EU version not, US verison of PAIN, and another game that just came out, Dragons Crown, the IRD doesnt even exist, now i dont know if this will improve once more and more people get the 3k3y, but right now its pretty damn lame
    I thought you only need ONE ird, the one of the original game you keep in the drive!
    Am i wrong? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Brenza View Post
    If you plan to install any ode without extracting the bd-key you always need 6 solder points

I thought you only need ONE ird, the one of the original game you keep in the drive!
    Am i wrong? o.O
    Ive downlaoded a couple of games, you need the IRD files to convert the games to ISO for the 3k3y, for games like Dragons Crown and Japanese verison of Kingdom Hearts 1.5, they dont exist

No review yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gamecaptor View Post
    No review yet?
    It's been less than two weeks, man. Give them some time, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by gamecaptor View Post
    No review yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakk View Post
    It's been less than two weeks, man. Give them some time, I guess.
    The reviewers are waiting on the 'installation manual'. -- Cobra been a little slow in getting the full installation manual completed in showing how to install the ODE in the various consoles and were the quick solder points are for the 3k,4k models.

Hopefully soon they will be uploaded, then the reviews will appear soon after that.

-=( Gary from O.P.A. / Your Master Phoenix Admin / MaxConsole / PS3Crunch / 360Crunch / PSVitaGuru / WiiUNewz )=-