Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

Hybrid View

ps3 Rogero Releases 4.41-1.00 CFW & NOR/NAND AutoPatcher 0.05

Rogero releases what might be his last CFW release for the PS3

Rogero has now released his version of the 4.41 CFW, which is obviously built on the 4.41 official firmware, with no firmware version spoofs or firmware build hybrids, but those who use the deanK installPKG application via /app_home/PS3_GAME/ will notice that this has been removed due to real-life work commitments, thus the developer not having as much free time as before, and as a result of that, he also has stated that this may be his last CFW release as he "may not have the time to work on all the reversing/patching/building of future firmware versions".

Also, to compliment the release of this firmware, Rogero has released his NOR & NAND AutoPatcher application, which allows flash dumps to be patched with CFW 4.40/4.41 and factory service mode-free support.

DOWNLOAD LINK #1 - ROGERO 4.41-1.00 CFW: Rogero 4.41-1.00 - 2Shared (MD5: f8edbf7b45180f823f4298b388ecfb9b - Size: 193 MB (203,187,987 bytes))
    DOWNLOAD LINK #2 - ROGERO 4.41-1.00 CFW: Rogero 4.41-1.00 - Uploaded.net (MD5: f8edbf7b45180f823f4298b388ecfb9b - Size: 193 MB (203,187,987 bytes))

DOWNLOAD LINK - NOR/NAND AUTOPATCHER: Rogero NOR/NAND AutoPatcher 0.05 - 2Shared
    Last edited by gDrive; 06-14-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Edited for frontpage formatting

Well, bumpity bump haha, but on a serious note, thanks for the news article realth.
    Instead of me being a complete and total dick and a prick, I should be on my best behaviour!

that sob, i just switched from rebug to rogero and now hes dropping future support? I am not pleased!
    I used to be a high poster on the forums like you, then i took an arrow in the knee...
    »───|knee|───►

PS3 Slim 320g 4.30 CFM + PS3 Phat 160g 4.46 OFW + PS VITA 3G/WIFI OFW

Dont follow me on twitter because i am not a sheep herder.

Quote Originally Posted by runo View Post
    that sob, i just switched from rebug to rogero and now hes dropping future support? I am not pleased!
    Ouch!

I can see where you're coming from though, as some may prefer Rogero over any other firmware(s), or rather, use Rogero over any other firmware(s), and I'm one of them due to family-related reasons as my nephews/nieces use it as well as I do, but now that Rogero might drop his CFW plans completely, some Rogero loyalists will find it difficult to move over to other CFWs as they feel that the firmware provides KMEAW-like features without any stability compromises, not counting the 4.21CFW debacle of course.
    Instead of me being a complete and total dick and a prick, I should be on my best behaviour!

I saw this coming after reading one of Rogero's posts a couple of months ago so I switched to Rebug Lite - which has been perfectly fine to date.
    When it comes to usenet I prefer to apply the first two rules of fight club. Usenet? What usenet?

Quote Originally Posted by cerebr_al View Post
    I saw this coming after reading one of Rogero's posts a couple of months ago so I switched to Rebug Lite - which has been perfectly fine to date.
    ^That! It's the same simple KMEAW like CFW
    Thanks for everything Roger. Enjoy the real life
    Do you like anything to do with Android, Consoles, Retro Emulation, Coding/Hacking or just talking to ME
    http://techbliss.org
    For every person that doesnt sign up, I club a baby fur seal!!