Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

Gevey Pro

Gevey Ultra i5
Gevey Ultra S
Lightning USB
AT&T; iPhone Unlock

Exclamation 8002A224 Error DEX 4.46

Hello! This is my first post in this forum
    I recently updated my fat PS3 from 3.55 to REBUG 4.46. Then I followed the NANDBIN tutorial and successfully flashed it to from CEX to DEX. The problem is i cannot sign into PSN from DEX mode but when I switch back to CEX I can login quickly and without any problems ( like on an official FW ). My console is not banned as it is the first time i go online with it. Also i can sign in normally in 4.46 CEX. I tried to change the PSID5 in the the Rebug Toolbox to CEX but the same error 8002A224 still occurs. Is it only me that has this problem or it is a common issue that the Rebug Team is aware and is going to fix in an upcoming update? Please let me know! Does anyone else get this error on 4.46 DEX?

Hey. There is an option i rebug toolbox. Change region or something ( there is 0x82 and 0x86 you must choose this viwth cex). It works but you must do this every time when you turn on ps3

You have to change the active ps3id in the rebug toolbox when on DEX as DEX cannot natively access psn.

I have tried it in the Rebug Toolbox ( last option, last column all the way right ), but it doesn't work on 4.46 DEX. I think there are two options there ( 0x82 DEX and 0x84 CEX ). I have tested them both but still no luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I have tried it in the Rebug Toolbox ( last option, last column all the way right ), but it doesn't work on 4.46 DEX. I think there are two options there ( 0x82 DEX and 0x84 CEX ). I have tested them both but still no luck...
    84 is only for NA consoles, where are you from? If you are in the EU, it should be 85??? I believe. someone else can confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by rednekcowboy View Post
    84 is only for NA consoles, where are you from? If you are in the EU, it should be 85??? I believe. someone else can confirm.
    I have a CECHA US PS3 (the very first fat model) but i live in Europe. I have both EU and US accounts but nothing works. Also the rebug 4.46.1 has only two options available; one for CEX (84) and on for DEX(82)

We have not had the time to look into this problem.. I can tell you guys that nothing has changed in the toolbox or in our patches since 4.30.2 (which is also having the same problem spoofed)..

We will give it our best to fix it as soon as we can..

Until then.. Please DO NOT try spoofing to enter PSN when on a CEX2DEX convert in DEX mode (official DEX does not suffer this problem).

Sorry for the inconvenience guys..
    If you want to DONATE to help us to get some required hardware. Please Visit - Codename: REBUG

finally waited for the new 4.46 before converting to a dex ps3 and wont let me sign in alway get the error

Hola...

Paso 1:
    Ir a ajustes > Debug Setting > NP Environment.

Paso 2: Cambiar el texto "sp-int" por "np" (sin las comillas).

Saludos!