Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

DigiTopZ #2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryOPA View Post
    I heard that modchipcentral should be getting their cobra stock tomorrow, check with them and other resellers.

installation manuals should be uploaded soon
    That sucks we been waiting for our stock before them. and we haven't got our tracking numbers. They have some explaining to do.

Iv bin messaging them for well over a month every time they state shipping this week they said at the start of this week all resellers should hav it in stock but do I believe it ..... no ! I don't mind waiting wot I dont like is the lies time after time and the fact they have my money but I have nothing to show for it get ur ass in gear !

Now that the official Cobra ODE manuals have been uploaded, please see the official thread for links and more info:

http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threa...lation-Manuals

Thanks.

-=( Gary from O.P.A. / Your Master Phoenix Admin / MaxConsole / PS3Crunch / 360Crunch / PSVitaGuru / WiiUNewz )=-

Miscellaneous

Quote Originally Posted by Woore View Post
    That sucks we been waiting for our stock before them. and we haven't got our tracking numbers. They have some explaining to do.

Well it seem everyone else has to wait till next week or month To get there units. Just makes no sense why. I just receive a email from the supplier.

The manufacturer told us that it is being tested and will be released in the
    early of next week.

Well it seem everyone else has to wait till next week or month To get there units. Just makes no sense why. I just receive a email from the supplier.

The manufacturer told us that it is being tested and will be released in the
    early of next week.
    Ordered mine from modchipcentral last night, will be delivered tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Houle View Post
    Ordered mine from modchipcentral last night, will be delivered tomorrow.
    That's good. I order mine 1/20/13 I haven't receive them.We are official resellers Seems like they like some people more then others . I have angry customers demanding a product that I don't have.

That's good. I order mine 1/20/13 I haven't receive them.We are official resellers Seems like they like some people more then others . I have angry customers demanding a product that I don't have.
    Sorry to hear that, that's not good. Hopefully they'll resolve this problem for you and soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12