Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

DigiTopZ #2

Cobra ODE in hand could I get an install guide?

I have my cobra ode in hand but can't find any install info anywhere on the web

Quote Originally Posted by Dracothic View Post
    I have my cobra ode in hand but can't find any install info anywhere on the web
    Well i was unaware they shipped, when did you get yours?

but im sure anyone who has info on it would need to know what model your ps3 is.

any chance you could upload some pics of the final product?

I don't have time to upload the image to a 3rd party site and no option to add anything but a url to a post
    basicly you get the ode board they have shown 6 4 sata 2 pata flex ribbon cables 8 clips 4 each of 2 different kinds 3 different power cables a qsb for 2k5 and 4k systems the external usb header and a cobra sticker everything but the flex ribbons came in a mid sized flimsy black box with a cobra logo on it

I don't have time to upload the image to a 3rd party site and no option to add anything but a url to a post
    basicly you get the ode board they have shown 6 4 sata 2 pata flex ribbon cables 8 clips 4 each of 2 different kinds 3 different power cables a qsb for 2k5 and 4k systems the external usb header and a cobra sticker everything but the flex ribbons came in a mid sized flimsy black box with a cobra logo on it
    Well, sorry i have no help to give but im glad to see they finally shipped.

keep checking this for updates, it will have the text installation guides. http://www.cobra-ode.com/downloads.html

Install guide and user manual is online.
    But we need more to get things going with the ODE.
    We need manager.iso, cobra.db and a softwarepack (genps3iso tool) to create valid iso files.
    The ODE will need a valid supported game in the optical drive all the time when running the manager or game iso.

Could they dynamically sign the iso's with the optical drive game? So change the game in the optical drive and the iso's are signed with a new code?
    Woudln't that make blocking/detecting the ODE very hard?

I don't have time to upload the image to a 3rd party site and no option to add anything but a url to a post basicly you get the ode board they have shown 6 4 sata 2 pata flex ribbon cables 8 clips 4 each of 2 different kinds 3 different power cables a qsb for 2k5 and 4k systems the external usb header and a cobra sticker everything but the flex ribbons came in a mid sized flimsy black box with a cobra logo on it
    You don't have time to upload a picture to an imagehoster but you have time to write posts here? Troll somewhere else, it only takes about 5 seconds to upload an image.
    Art is never finished, only abandoned.

Quote Originally Posted by traube View Post
    You don't have time to upload a picture to an imagehoster but you have time to write posts here? Troll somewhere else, it only takes about 5 seconds to upload an image.
    Hmmmm I only asked for an install guide on the "Official Support Forum" and you come back with this crap.
    Who is the troll?

Now that the official Cobra ODE manuals have been uploaded, please see the official thread for links and more info:

http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threa...lation-Manuals

Thanks.

-=( Gary from O.P.A. / Your Master Phoenix Admin / MaxConsole / PS3Crunch / 360Crunch / PSVitaGuru / WiiUNewz )=-