Quote Originally Posted by renanbianchi View Post
The problem with E3 is that they're kinda known for not giving a great support on their products, i'm even worried that they'll try to "lock" their products to the console like they tried with the E3 Flasher. Silly enough they really, really need a better, english language trained PR guy. Did they even say when will it be available?
They lost their own english guy recently, reason why the e3-tech site is never updated, and I was able to get the codes and access for their official e3 english forums from another fellow that was helping them run it that also disappeared, so to hope to improve it and get more support working better, but they have noone official from their own company to reply to people questions anymore.

E3 is true 100% chinese cloner company, whereas at least Cobra and 3k3y have coders and backers with non-chinese background, just their stuff is assembled and shipped from china.

The best so far is main E3 guy speaks to me on skype with updates in his broken chinese, and also helps i know a bit of chinese from years of living with my asian girlfriend back in canada, and I help correct his PR notices the best I can.

Originally they said end of August it would be available, but from the looks of it they are still running behind, and not even sure what models it will support yet, as from the looks of it on the E3 ODE PRO PCBoard above there is only enough FPGA logic onboard to do the later SATA models of PS3, so it might be like 3k3y it will end up have two boards one PHAT and one SATA, and a number of QSB adapters for the various models 2k thru to 4k.

Oh'yeah some people were asking about what happen to the PS3 Glitcher, well last I heard it only work 1 in 10 tries, and they also lost one coder working on it, and truth be told they want to capture the ODE market first, so its on the back burner until this project is out of the while.

So far your Cobra is the best deal, it might be huge but at least in one package you get all the cables, and the QSB and all the FPGA logic to do all past, present and future PS3 models.