Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

DigiTopZ #2

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Private Torrent Tracker Trading/Invite Threads

RULES

DO NOT ask for invites persistently.
    DO NOT offer invites for non-torrent sites. This thread is only for private torrent site invite offers only.
    DO NOT PM for an invite for anybody but yourself. If your friend wants an invite then they need to earn it.
    DO NOT chit chat in this forum. Please limit your replies to invite offers, not discussion about the site. If you have a question about a site, PM the offer-er or create a topic in off topic discussion and ask.
    DO NOT trade invites if it is against the specific private tracker rules.
    DO NOT ask for or give away accounts. Trading accounts is strictly forbidden on most private trackers.
    DO NOT try to buy or sell invites here. We are a giving community and do not support selling or buying of invites for any tracker.
    DO NOT post invite codes in this thread. Only give these out via PM. Example Demonoid invite codes.

NOTE: If you invite someone and the person gets you banned that is your own fault and responsibility but you can share with us here if you choose.

Example of how posts should be:

OFFERING:
    I have a "Private Tracker Name" invite willing to trade/give, contact with ratio proofs or (whatever user prefer to judge with).

REQUEST:
    I need a "Private Tracker Name" invite. Have "Private Tracker Name" to share/trade.

I thought this will be a bit helpful to users not willing to use any paid service and enjoy the benefits of staying on private trackers. Enjoy

How Ratio Proof looks like:

Last edited by naughtydog; 02-10-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Next week on Crunch: "Earth is flat, how to avoid falling off the edge"

samdrlvt Guest
    I begin:

REQUEST:
    I need a "TorrentLeech.org" invite. Have "hd-torrents.org" / "http://hd-torrents.me/index.php" to share/trade.

I send ratioproof and speedtest :-) Have a 24/7 PC seeding :-)

I have Demonoid invites but I will be selective, im guessing most of you already have a demonoid account anyway.
    PS3 Slim w/ Rebug Rex 4.46, 500GB Internal, 1TB/3TB External; PS2 Fat McBoot w/ Hard Drive; Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
    Last game finished: Deadly Premonition Director's Cut | Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBatman View Post
    I have Demonoid invites but I will be selective, I'm guessing most of you already have a Demonoid account anyway.
    Request fulfilled - no need to worry!
    Last edited by gDrive; 02-09-2012 at 01:06 PM.
    Instead of me being a complete and total dick and a prick, I should be on my best behaviour!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBatman View Post
    I have Demonoid invites but I will be selective, im guessing most of you already have a demonoid account anyway.
    I'll second Patrick. I have demonoid invites if someone needs one.
    www.theivleague.ca
    The Scotian Movement

I have iptorrents invites for pm what ya got

Quote Originally Posted by James Thorpe View Post
    Best torrent site on the internet
    Jump on this one

Quote Originally Posted by samdrlvt View Post
    I begin:

REQUEST:
    I need a "TorrentLeech.org" invite. Have "hd-torrents.org" / "http://hd-torrents.me/index.php" to share/trade.

I send ratioproof and speedtest :-) Have a 24/7 PC seeding :-)
    Hey Sam, I will pm you a link for torretleech when I get off at work in 4 hours.

On topic I got 8 Ilovetorrent invites I will trade. And can possibly provide torrentleech invites.
    Last edited by renegaderampage; 02-09-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Just a bit of advice for anyone wanting a what.cd invite (best music tracker to ever exist) they have an interview room on their irc, you just take a test (about different music qualities, mediums, and torrenting in general) and they send you an invite. for more information, go here http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

Quote Originally Posted by James Thorpe View Post
    In my opinion, I wouldn't just give out iptorrents to whoever. They don't play when it comes to seeding and ratio, and if whoever you give out invites don't abide by their rules, could get you banned. Just my two cents.

I wouldn't mind a torrentleech invite if anyone have extra. Always a debate between them and IP, so I want to see for myself.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast