Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

Digitopz #2

ModChipCentral

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ps3 Cobra ODE not working.

Hi. I just finished my setup, PS3 (3xxx) is starting and working but Cobra not, I don`t see any led blinking. Could be the soldering ?

Can`t edit post in this forum? Anyway here are some pictures:

Use the double sided sticker to isolate the board, and make sure all cables are connected properly and all the way through.

ty that worked. second thing, is I can`t see my disk in PT I have to resolder right ? Strange but with mortal kombat original combra manager say that is not supported but with gran turismo 5 is ok so my soldering is ok? If yes why I cant use bd in pt mode ? Ty.
    After game selection is installing first game but still I`m a little surprised why PT mode is not working.
    edit: I made all updates available to Cobra Ode.
    Last edited by ycodryn; 09-28-2013 at 03:16 AM.

I still have no idea why EMU would work if PT doesn't. But I saw two people reporting that issue and saying it was fixed by resoldering more carefully.

This is my soldering. I think I`ll go to a pro to resolder.

It's very hard to know just from a picture. but it looks like a good solder job. I'd say try again just in case it helps.

I have tried 3 times ) same result, emu works wonderfull but in PT I can`t see my blu-ray. Now is time to go to a pro and see if it works. i`ll come back with details.

Quote Originally Posted by magneto View Post
    I still have no idea why EMU would work if PT doesn't. But I saw two people reporting that issue and saying it was fixed by resoldering more carefully.
    IMO soldering looks bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast