Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    New versions of RetroArch are out for PC, Android, and iOS - with a new MAME core. This probably doesn't mean the PS3 version is close to being done, but still, good news for those people with these platforms.

Hello guys, a little question, Satellaview roms are not supported by the Snes9x Next Core ?

I tried the PS3 0.9.9 version and the latest Android version but when I try to launch Satellaview Roms I have a crash.

But if I use the standalone PS3 version of Snes9X (1.4.9) all is ok.

Maybe need a bios in a place ?

Thanks for your help.

Edit: I can launch the BS-X bios without crash but all other BS Roms crash...
    Last edited by retro4ever; Yesterday at 04:12 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

New point release of RetroArch Android is out with a few new cores - Desmume (NDS, not likely on PS3), Stella (Atari 2600), and Picodrive (some Sega thing). Square is a busy guy...

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight007 View Post
    New point release of RetroArch Android is out with a few new cores - Desmume (NDS, not likely on PS3), Stella (Atari 2600), and Picodrive (some Sega thing). Square is a busy guy...
    Square is a very busy guy along with all the other RetroArch and Libretro Developers.

Stella - will work on PS3 fine.

PicoDrive would be cool on the PS3 as that has 32x support if am not mistaken. Not sure how that would work on the PS3.
    Last edited by STLcardsWS; 08-07-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Is there any chance for MAME 078 in the next revision retroarch on PS3?
    PS3 FAT+(Kmeaw 3.55)+(500gb internal hd samsung)+(2 Fightstick street fighter iv tournament edition)+(Sony bravia w410a 40'')+(home theater sony 1000 wats rms)+(hdmi monster cable 1000hd ultimate high speed)''

Quote Originally Posted by STLcardsWS View Post
    Square is a very busy guy along with all the other RetroArch and Libretro Developers.

Stella - will work on PS3 fine.

PicoDrive would be cool on the PS3 as that has 32x support if am not mistaken. Not sure how that would work on the PS3.
    Didn't mean to dis the other people involved with RetroArch and Libreto - henceforth, I shall use the term "Team RetroArch" in the future.

Yes, Picodrive has 32X support - I had originally thought that it was a system/console, not an emulator. Also new in RetroArch Android is QuickNes (currently broken), and the regular, non-Next version of SNES9x.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3emulators View Post
    Is there any chance for MAME 078 in the next revision retroarch on PS3?

There is a MAME core included with the leaked RetroXMB. I've been messing with it the last few days, and I've got to say it is very polished - moreso than the MAME 0.125 port - despite the fact that it hasn't even been optimized for PS3 yet.
    Last edited by retro4ever; Yesterday at 04:14 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

Which version of MAME ROMs should be used with it? 0.125? 0.78?

Quote Originally Posted by jawgee View Post
    Which version of MAME ROMs should be used with it? 0.125? 0.78?
    0.78 rom set.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112