Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

DigiTopZ #2

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I'm glad you figured it out. Hopefully all is good now.

If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    Thanks for fixing this Dean .... This is now the must have manager for Cobra users !!!
    No way! Eleganz is the must have manager!!!
    Just kidding, but freddy, since you seem willing to test, could you also help me out with a test of Eleganz ? I've updated it to use the latest library and I just want to make sure it still works so I can release it officially. Thanks!
    (c.f. http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threa...t-to-COBRA-ODE )

Good job deank on fixing mM. The more managers, the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by kakaroto View Post
    No way! Eleganz is the must have manager!!!
    Just kidding, but freddy, since you seem willing to test, could you also help me out with a test of Eleganz ? I've updated it to use the latest library and I just want to make sure it still works so I can release it officially. Thanks!
    (c.f. http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threa...t-to-COBRA-ODE )

Good job deank on fixing mM. The more managers, the merrier!
    Good new Kakaroto, did you used the hardware accelerator in this version or it is not yet supported now?
    Whoa Nelly. This was EPICALLY large. Please don't do that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Abkarino View Post
    Good new Kakaroto, did you used the hardware accelerator in this version or it is not yet supported now?
    Chokran akhi! Yes, it uses hardware acceleration so should be faster than before, but I know it's still a little bit slow though, I'm not sure why.
    So, you confirm it all works as expected? I can make the public release?
    Thanks

@Deank @Magneto

Dean, would ya be willing to accept a donation for whatever the amount is to have a Cobra ODE purchased and sent to you, so it's easier for you to work on this? I don't own an ODE, but I've taken enough advantage of your great work to want to donate it anyway. Whether its a paypal donation to the email I've used before, or me actually purchasing one from a website with your shipping address. Whatever is safer and better for you. I wasn't sure if Magneto could help with this product so I can pay for one directly, or can advise on the best place to order one for where you live.

freddy, since you seem willing to test, could you also help me out with a test of Eleganz ?[/url] )
    Sorry Kakaroto .... I spent the evening getting drunk with my oldest step-son and i am in no fit state to test anything tonight lol
    If you still need files testing tomorrow PM me and i will do it .... With a hangover
    I am more than happy to test anything that can help the Cobra progress and gain more features.

BTW ...Thanks for that double beep reboot , it made my life a lot easier .... My 7 YO son is always covered in peanut butter and jelly and thinks it is ok to use those sticky fingers to push the discs back into the bluray drive

Also that is a extremely nice gesture from Stock2255 ...... Faith in humanity restored.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    Sorry Kakaroto .... I spent the evening getting drunk with my oldest step-son and i am in no fit state to test anything tonight lol
    If you still need files testing tomorrow PM me and i will do it .... With a hangover
    I am more than happy to test anything that can help the Cobra progress and gain more features.

BTW ...Thanks for that double beep reboot , it made my life a lot easier .... My 7 YO son is always covered in peanut butter and jelly and thinks it is ok to use those sticky fingers to push the discs back into the bluray drive

Also that is a extremely nice gesture from Stock2255 ...... Faith in humanity restored.
    haha, no worries, enjoy your hangover! If you get time to test it tomorrow, then it would be great, but if you need to drink coffee and stay away from bright lights, then just take it easy and don't worry about it
    You're welcome about the double beep, it was pure luck that I found that thought, so not a huge accomplishment I'm just glad it worked

Quote Originally Posted by stock2255 View Post
    @Deank @Magneto

Dean, would ya be willing to accept a donation for whatever the amount is to have a Cobra ODE purchased and sent to you...
    Thanks, this is very kind of you to suggest such appreciation, but with all the testers around here it shouldn't be a problem to continue testing the way we currently do.
    If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.

Chokran akhi! Yes, it uses hardware acceleration so should be faster than before, but I know it's still a little bit slow though, I'm not sure why.
    So, you confirm it all works as expected? I can make the public release?
    Thanks
    Teslam Akhi
    Sure I'll test it and inform you about my feed back and nice to hear that it now have a hardware accelerator support so it'll be faster now
    Also did you decide to release it is source code so every one could update it if you stopped updating it later?
    Whoa Nelly. This was EPICALLY large. Please don't do that :P

haha, no worries, enjoy your hangover! If you get time to test it tomorrow, then it would be great, but if you need to drink coffee and stay away from bright lights, then just take it easy and don't worry about it
    I was a lot better after a morning coffee so i did some testing for you , You can see the results here : http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threa...OBRA-ODE/page2 Great work Kakaroto ... seems perfect to me and ready for a public release...... Thanks .

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast